Pink bran disease is one of the skin diseases that cause a very large inconvenience to the patient, because it spoils the natural beauty of the skin and shows minute signs of red and small veins, and most places that abound around the nose and under the nose and around the eye, but there are many reasons that come with infection of pink bran disease, We will talk about methods of treatment and prevention.
Symptoms of pink bran in the skin
- Pink bran disease appears with a rash, which is pink and round skin patches, scaling the edges and working on a severe itch that the patient could not bear at all, and after a period of spots spread all over the skin.
- These round spots change color after several days or weeks of a color that looks like a dark blue, and then another knot appears on the abdomen and back and is 1 to 2 cm deep inside.
- Pink bran affects pregnant women, children and people with sensitive brown skin, and the pink bran have a rash of white color other than the normal skin color, and works on infections in the skin.
- Some patients feel itchy in the mouth, severe colds, permanent headaches, persistent nausea, and significant loss of appetite.
See also: Information on common infectious skin diseases
Tips for relieving itchy rosacea infections
- Cooling areas from time to time, and moistening them with wet towels, also warn and not excessive as this leads to dry skin.
- Bathing every other day with lukewarm water and keeping away from hot water will cause more infections.
- Add oatmeal to bath water, as it reduces itching by 50%, or make lukewarm compresses with oatmeal on inflamed places.
- Wear only cotton clothing, and completely dimension of wool, plastic or manufactured clothing.
- Do not use soap or chemicals on the skin for a long time, as it helps to irritate inflamed places and increase pain and itching.
- Keep away from any types of air fresheners or Spiro.
- Permanent moisturizing in inflamed places
- Take an antihistamine drink to reduce itching, after first consulting your doctor.
- Try creams consisting of 1% of hydrocotisone in small areas to relieve the mother itching, but it is not recommended to try these creams for children less than two years.
Causes of pink bran disease
- Sometimes it may be caused by a bacterium called “demodex follculorum”.
- Drink alcohol and smoke continuously.
- Spices and spices frequently enter all kinds of food helps to get pink bran disease.
- Eating too hot and too cold also helps your chances of getting the disease.
- Psychological stress and constant tension and frequent thinking, confusion and internal disturbances.
- Daily sun exposure and ultraviolet radiation.
- Cortisone therapy on the face or body.
Prevention of pink bran disease
- Use a sunscreen and there is a type of capsules and you can take them for between 3 to 4 months to give effect.
- Stay away from stress, tension and constant thinking.
- Do not consume alcohol and smoke on a continuous basis, and to minimize these things.
- No exposure to any strong and intense sunlight.
- Do not use any corticosteroids on the face or body.
- Not eating spices in food.
- Not eating any food from unreliable places.
- Keep water intake for any toxins in the body and keep the skin fresh.
- Bath with lukewarm water and moisturize the skin daily.
See also: Acacia symptoms and genital skin appendages for women and men
Diagnosis of pink bran disease
- Do blood tests and urine and stool tests to know the type of dermatitis specifically and whether it is contagious or not.
- After knowing the type and diagnosis of the condition, you should know what kind of food to eat continuously and what types of food should not be eaten.
- You must comply with all the requirements mentioned by the consultant physician.
- And commitment to all taking and taking medicines in a timely manner.
Treatment of herbal pink bran disease
Yeast recipe for the treatment of pink bran:
- Two tablespoons of baking soda.
- Two tablespoons of water.
How to prepare:
- Prepare a baking soda with a little water and mix it on the skin until it is completely dry.Rinse the entire face thoroughly. Do this three times a week.
Recipe for aloe and olive oil:
- A spoonful of aloe oil.
- A spoonful of olive oil.
- A spoonful of vitamin e.
The method of work:
- Prepare a mixture of aloe vera, olive oil and vitamin E, then apply it to the skin with continuous massage, with a caution not to massage violently so as not to increase inflammation.
Natural herbs to treat pink bran disease:
- Apply sunscreen and moisturizing creams, so that the treatment is done as soon as possible.
- Cover the areas containing these inflamed spots with a piece of cloth containing milk, and leave them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply slices of citrus fruits to your skin for 30 minutes or 35 minutes.This experience lasts two days each week, which helps purify the skin.
- Rinse the face with boiling chamomile soaked, repeat this experience every day twice until you get rid of these spots permanently.
- Paint these spots with lavender oil, which reduces facial spots, inflammation and pain.
- Make a yogurt mask on the face to help soothe irritation and reduce redness.
- Apply honey once a day for at least half an hour and will purify the skin from these skin diseases.
See also: Herbal treatment of subcutaneous pills
This was a brief overview of the treatment of bran rosacea and its effects, and tips to avoid the disease and ways of treatment with natural herbs, we hope that the article you like it.