Treatment of air blight in the head with olive oil and herbs.
Scientific diagnosis of air blight in the head: –
There are several names of air blight in the head, including the head, head breeze, or head hernia.
A blight of the air in the head is a spasm of the muscles in the head of the injured person, as exposure to a sudden change in temperature affects the movement of irrigation and tension of the muscles in the head.
A blight of the air can hit the back and neck, which can cause severe pain.
Doctors consider blight of the air in the head of the cases of accidental and not cerebrovascular diseases, where they describe it as a disorder of neurons in the brain produces severe pain, doctors advise the patient to rest and relax.
See also: Symptoms of cystitis in men and how to treat them with herbs
The main causes of air blight in the head: –
- If a person is suddenly exposed to high and high temperatures, it can lead to high blood pressure in the head, and cracking of the cortex of the brain can occur.
- Some may wash their head with cold water to regenerate their energy and get rid of the warming of the air, but this may expose it to the air blight in the head, which results in a skull hernia.
- If a person is under severe psychological pressure, the temperature of the brain rises as an automatic result of constant thinking, which in turn presses on the neurons in the skull, which results in a hole in the skull, known as the blight of the air in the head.
- It is possible to get a blight of the air in the head as a result of constant exposure to conditioning, and low fluid inside the human body makes it vulnerable to the blight of the air in the head.
- When the level of phosphorus, magnesium and potassium in the body decreases, it is prone to air blight in the head.
Symptoms of air blight in the head: –
- A blister in the head feels severe pain in the area behind the eye, and severe facial pain, especially the temples.
- The air blister hears an echo and is distressed and disturbed by intense light.
- A person with a blight of air feels nauseous and can develop an imbalance while walking.
- A person with a blight of the head prefers to sleep more than sit down to rest his head.
- A person with a blight of the air in the head cannot move too much and cannot do hard work.
- A person with a blight of the air in his head becomes depressed, because he can no longer exercise his life normally.
- A person with a blister in the head is irritable and irritable, and cannot control his nerves easily.
- A person with a blight of the air in the head develops milking in the diet, as well as irritable bowel syndrome.
See also: Symptoms of middle ear dizziness
How do I know that I have air in the head: –
- A person with a blistering air in the head feels a runny nose and is yellow or green, has a profusion of tears from the eye, and has difficulty breathing.
- A person with a blight of the air in the head coughs, but without a phlegm. He also develops sneezing and sore throat.
- Care should be taken when meeting a person with a blight of the air in the head so that the infection does not spread to you, as inhaling the surrounding air transmits the infection to the surroundings, especially if the patient thirsts.
- Inhalation of contaminated vapors may be a cause of air blight in the head, and studies have shown that smoking or secondhand smoke are among the causes of air blight in the head.
- Impaired immunity One of the main causes of air blight in the head, coronavirus or nasal virus can cause air blight in the head.
Treatment of air blight in the head: –
When a person has a blight of the head, he or she is taking painkillers to get rid of headaches. Cold, flu and antibiotic medications have a somewhat effective role in treating the blight of the head.
But this is not a radical solution to the pain, there are a number of solutions that need patience to show results, in addition to reducing the intake of cheese and meat, it is possible to get the patient blight of the head to several sessions of cupping to get rid of headaches.
Prefer to exercise that increases the blood supply to the brain, and the practice of yoga have an effective role in the treatment of this disease because it helps to rest and relax, and should not do a strong muscle effort, prevents doctors from massage the head when a person has a blight in the head , To avoid any slippage in the head.
Treatment of head air with herbs: –
- Experiments have proven that echinacea has an active role in the treatment of air roll in the head.
- Inhalation of boiling water vapor added to more than one type of herbs such as cumin and cumin, the patient should do this for ten to twelve minutes a day.
- Eucalyptus herbs can be used by placing them in water, boiling them and then inhaling the resulting steam.
- Put a teaspoon of eucalyptus oil in a cup of boiling water, then drink it, it contributes to alleviate the symptoms caused by injury to the air language in the head.
- We can prepare the herb paste by bringing two tablespoons of the pond and add them to two tablespoons of cumin and mix them with a small amount of vinegar and put on low heat with stirring until the mixture is warm.
Place the mixture on the patient's head with an air blister in the head, wrap it with a plastic bag, and wrap the inhaler.
Let the patient sleep and rest until you give him a chance to secrete the sweat and thus get rid of pain, it is possible to repeat this step several times until the patient is finally cured.
See also: Causes of social phobia and physical symptoms
Treatment of head air with olive oil: –
- Alternative medicine experts advised to bring half a cup of olive oil and add a spoon and a half of the pond and mix them well, then we put the mixture on the fire with stirring for three to five minutes.
We put the mixture on the head of the injured person in the center of the head, then bring a plastic bag and cover the head, then bring a towel and wrap the patient's head.
Let the patient take a nap until we allow his head to sweat, which helps him recover from pain.
- Another way to take out the air blister in the head with olive oil is to bring a bowl and put a quarter cup of olive oil, then put two tablespoons of the pond and two tablespoons of ginger and two tablespoons of ground cloves and stir well.
Put the mixture on the fire until the temperature rises slightly and then put it on the head and cover the head with a bag made of plastic and then cover the bag with a dry towel and let the patient sleep all night until we give the body a chance to secrete sweat until morning.
Repeat this experiment for seven days in a row until the pain completely disappears.
After completing the treatment of blight of the air in the head with olive oil and herbs, we hope that you have enjoyed and benefited from the information we have provided about the treatment of blight of the air in the head, we await your comments and experiences on the subject through your favorite site