– Olive oil: 3 tbsp
– Salmon Filet: 4 pieces
– Honey: one-third cup
– Soy sauce: a quarter cup
– Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons large
– Stuffed bread: 1 tsp
– Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
– Garlic: 3 cloves (mashed)
How to prepare
1. Mix honey and soy sauce, lemon juice, and crushed water in a bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a wide skillet over medium heat, add salmon and salt and pepper.
3. Leave the salmon for 6 minutes and then turn on the other side.
4. Add the garlic and leave for a minute.
5. Add the mixture of honey and soy and heat the gas, and leave the mixture to condense and reduce the amount.
6. Warm feet to the side of the salad or rice.