– Chicken breast: 4 chest (halves section)
– Black pepper: a teaspoon
– Garlic powder: half a teaspoon
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
– Onion powder: a teaspoon
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 350 degrees.
2. Place the chicken in the oven dish and add it with a little oil.
3. Fry the chicken with black pepper, salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
4. Add a quarter cup of water to the dish and cover it with tin foil.
5. Put the dish in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the tin and face dish.
7. Pour the hot chicken side by side with a plate of salads.