– Butter: 55 gr
– Cabbage: 225 gr (minced)
– Fish sauce: 120 ml
– Lemon: 35 gr (sliced section)
– Strange grapefruit: 35 gr (sliced)
– Crab: 110 gr (minced)
– Salt: Brush (as desired)
– Bharat: Brush (as desired)
How to prepare
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add to the cabbage, and leave on low heat until it wilts.
2. Pour the fish broth, stir for 6 minutes.
3. Fry the fish in the pan for about 3 minutes, until it becomes golden.
4. Enter the fish into the oven at 180 ° C, for 8 minutes.
Method of serving: Mix the cabbage with citrus and chopped crab meat, sprinkle salt and dazzle, and pour in the serving dish, topped with cod, and decorated with herbs.