– Olive oil: a large spoon
– Shrimp: 500 grams (peeled and cleaned medium size)
– Broccoli: 500 grams (small flowers)
– Sesame: a large spoon
– Soy sauce: 3 tbsp (for sauce)
– Oyster Sauce: Two Large Spoons (for Dressing)
– rice vinegar: large spoon (for sauce)
– Brown sugar: large spoon (for sauce)
– Ginger: Large spoon (freshly chopped / for sauce)
– Garlic: Wassan (mashed / for sauce)
– Sesame oil: a teaspoon (for dressing)
– Starch: a teaspoon (for dressing)
How to prepare
1. Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and starch in a bowl and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a wide skillet over the fire and add the shrimp and stir for 3 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli and stir for 3 more minutes.
4. Add the sauce mixture to chicken and broccoli and leave on fire for 2 minutes until the sauce thickens.
5. Sake it in the dish and sprinkle with sesame, green onions and hot feet.