– Chicken: chicken (weighing a kilo and a half)
– Green turkey pepper: 4 pieces (clip)
– Onion: 2 tablets (minced)
– Tomato juice: 4 beads
– Butter: 100 grams
– Black pepper: crushed (ground)
– Salt, to taste
How to prepare
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then put in a tray and mix the oven until cooked with a variety of vegetables.
2. To make Mexican sauce, put a pot of fire on it until the butter becomes liquid and then put the onion until seasoned and then put the pepper with flipping until it becomes a light golden color.
3. Then put the tomatoes with stirring for a minute and then add the sauce to the chicken, taking into account that each person provide half a chicken, and served with white rice or sauteed vegetables and French fries