Sport

Melbourne hosts the Australia Grand Prix until 2025

Melbourne hosts the Australia Grand Prix until 2025

LONDON [Reuters] – Melbourne's Albert Park will continue to host the Australia Grand Prix at least until the end of 2025, Formula One officials said on Thursday.

"Today's announcement follows the agreement signed earlier this week on the Great Britain award, which is evidence that more partners are in agreement with our future vision for Formula 1," Formula 1 Chief Executive Chase Carey said in a statement.

Silverstone has signed a five-year deal to keep the Grand Prix on the Formula 1 schedule until the end of 2024 at least.

The opening race of the season will take place next year in Melbourne on March 15 and coincide with Formula One's 70th anniversary.

Source: Reuters

Tags

Nawfal Mohammed

Hello I am a student at law college and I am still studying i'M GOOG IN : Blogging, MMA fighter, Designer, Website Management, Bodybuilding, etc BUT my Hobbies :Learn languages, horseback riding, motorcycles and more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker