The use of tryptizol and side effects. This article provides you with the therapeutic uses of tryptizol, as well as its associated side effects, contraindications and precautions to be taken in the treatment of depression and other conditions. Suffering from depression problems, sleep problems, and will recognize the details.
Information on Trabetizole drug
- The drug is one of the drugs used as an antidepressant, because it contains a substance known as Amitripthaline, which works effectively in the concentration of norepinephrine and serotonin, during the central nervous system, and thus can improve the mood and psychological of the patient, which helps On the treatment of depression suffered by the patient.
- The drug belongs to the family of three-dimensional antidepressants. Its scientific name is known as Amitripthaline. It is used in the treatment of migraines and depression. It can also be used to treat involuntary urination during the night.
Read also: What is the appropriate dose to be taken from the drug?
Drug forms of tryptizol
- This medicine is in the form of 10 mg tablets.
- It is also present in the form of 25 mg tablets.
Uses of tryptizol
This medicine is used in the treatment of many psychological problems, and thus enters into many uses:
- Tryptizol is used to treat anxiety disorders associated with seasonal depression.
- Helps the patient to sleep.
- Helps to improve the mood of the patient, as well as improve feelings and feelings of tension and anxiety.
- It is used to treat depression that precedes the period of the menstrual cycle.
- It is used in the treatment of nerve pain, such as peripheral neuropathy.
- Tryptizol helps to treat food-related disorders such as glaucoma that affect some patients.
- This medicine helps to get rid of migraines.
- This medicine is used to treat disorders associated with panic.
- Helps treat premature ejaculation in men.
- Used in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Helps to treat cases of social phobia.
- Used in the treatment of patients with involuntary urination.
- Used to calm the irritable bowel.
- Used when stopping drugs.
Dosage and treatment of tryptizol
- The recommended dose of tryptizol is once to 3 times a day, taking the medicine with meals and before bedtime because the medication causes a feeling of sleepiness.
- So that the drug is used as a regular dose of 100 milligrams per day.
- It is used as a protective dose of 40 milligrams per day before bedtime.
- The maximum dose allowed for this drug is 300 milligrams per day.
- The dose allowed for children is determined by the doctor by calculating the child's weight and age.
- The dose allowed for adults is only 10 milligrams per day.
Contraindications of tryptizol
- Tryptizol is not used in cases of allergies to the drug or any of its components.
- If the patient has symptoms of cardiovascular disease, he or she should consult with the treating physician and tell him what symptoms he or she feels.
- This drug is not used with drugs used as monoamine oxidase inhibitors. If you are taking any of these medications, tryptizol only after 14 days of discontinuation.
- If you notice symptoms of impaired thyroid function or epilepsy or diabetes, tell your doctor.
- This drug is not used with older people.
- This drug is not used with cesabride.
- If the patient experiences symptoms of dryness or a difference in the function of the liver or kidneys, inform your doctor.
- Cautions to use the medicine with patients treated with myocardial infarction.
- Cautions to take medicine in pregnancy and lactation.
- You should refrain from taking the medication completely before entering into surgery that requires total anesthesia.
- Refrain from stopping the treatment of tryptizol, tryptizol came when using this drug for long periods.
- Take precautions when taking children under the age of 12 for this medicine.
See also: Librax and side effects
Possible Side Effects of Treptizol
There are some symptoms that may appear to the patient when taking tryptizol, but these symptoms are not required for all patients taking this drug.
- The patient suffers from digestive disorders such as constipation or diarrhea.
- The patient suffers from rash.
- Lack of appetite for food with an increase in weight.
- The feeling of fullness, fullness and unwillingness to eat.
- Sensation of headache pain.
- Feeling dry in the mouth.
- The patient suffers from vision problems such as lack of clarity.
- The patient may suffer from lack of sexual desire or lack of sexual ability.
- The patient feels very sleepy when taking medication.
- Feeling of vomiting.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Feeling dry in the mouth.
- Exposure to bleeding in the gums.
- It can cause the drug to go into a coma.
- Weight loss.
- There is a hoarse sound.
- Feeling pain in the chest area.
- Feeling confused.
- Feeling difficulty while speaking.
- Some changes occur in urine and fecal color.
- Feelings of abdominal pain.
- Care should be taken to monitor the patient because this drug can increase the patient's suicidal tendencies.
The use of tryptizol in pregnancy
There are many studies and research that do not support the safety of this drug when used during pregnancy, so it should not be used during pregnancy only necessary and under the supervision of a doctor.
Use of tryptizol during breastfeeding
It is forbidden to use tryptizol during the period of breastfeeding, because the components of the medicine are secreted in the mother's milk and obtained by the child. This should be completely avoided during this period. Ensure safety. If necessary, consult your doctor before taking it because it can cause serious symptoms. Be fatal to the child.
Tryptizol reaction with other drugs
- You should consult a physician before taking any medications or any vitamins while taking tryptizol, so as not to interact with any other drugs or vitamins and thus cause the patient some problems, such as drugs used as monoamine oxidase inhibitors, must first stop eating For at least 14 days before taking tryptizol.
- The drug may interfere with medications used as supplements or with other drugs such as cimetidine, metamazole and other drugs.
- Tryptizol may interfere with other drugs used in the treatment of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or drugs used to treat heart disease.
The manufacturer of tryptizol tryptizol
- The drug manufacturer is kahira pharmaceutical company.
You may also be interested: Information on pharmaton drug Pharmaton
Site of cultural information is not fully responsible for taking the drug without reference directly to the doctor or pharmacist.