Veal: 300 grams (fillet fillet length)
Noodles: 300 grams
Onion: 1 cup (minced)
Green Pepper: 2 tablets (minced slices)
Red pepper: 1 grain (minced slices)
Garlic: 3 cloves (minced)
Tryaki sauce: a quarter cup
Green Onions: Oud
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
How to prepare
1. Put the noodles according to the instructions on the packaging and leave it aside.
2. Place the meat in a wok pan or pan over a high heat and stir for 3 minutes.
3. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper and heart for 3 more minutes.
4. Add the teriyaki sauce, salt, pepper and heart for 5 minutes.
5. Add the noodles and mix until the ingredients are mixed.
6. Serve hot and sprinkle chopped green onions on the face