Yogurt is one of the most important foods that a large number of people like and want to eat on a daily basis, whether they love them or their endless benefits. What are the most important benefits of yogurt and what are the best ways to prepare it at home? This is what we will learn about in our next topic. .
Benefits of yogurt
- Yogurt works to enjoy a very calm and relaxing sleep because it contains amino acid tryptophan, which promotes sleep with the fight against insomnia and depression.
- Yogurt helps eliminate premenstrual syndrome that affects women in the premenstrual period and is accompanied by hormonal changes and annoying disorders that affect women before menstruation.
- Yogurt contains components that eliminate the disease and high blood pressure levels, it is included in the diet Yogurt and milk is less likely than other people in terms of high blood pressure.
- Yogurt works to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis, which contains the element of calcium and vitamin D, which is needed by the bones and the whole body to reach what the body needs calcium to protect the bones.
- Yogurt helps reduce inflammation in the vagina, which is especially prevalent in women who have high blood sugar levels. It reduces the rate of vaginitis.
- Yogurt works to maintain the health of the intestines with the ability to deal with all the problems of digestion, either through the treatment of the problems of constipation or diarrhea.
Read also: Benefits of eating yogurt before bedtime and when waking up
Steps to make yogurt at home in a natural way
- Kg of fresh milk.
- Two tablespoons of yogurt.
- Spoon of powdered milk.
How to prepare
- It is possible to use any type of milk you prefer, whether whole milk, non-fat, pasteurized or diluted raw, beef or buffalo.
- If pasteurized milk is used, you will need a higher temperature to get the protein breaks needed by the milk bacteria to produce the desired yogurt.
- Put the milk on the fire until it reaches the boiling point with the water bath procedure through the use of two vessels of the same size with continuous stirring until boiling to prevent the burning of milk.
- In a small bowl, two teaspoons of powdered yogurt and yogurt are prepared with a good stirring, adding a tablespoon of powdered milk, which gives the texture consistency and consistency, giving you the desired mixture.
- The yogurt mixture is placed in custom cups or containers and then packed into a thick aluminum tray.
- Boil some water and pour boiling water into the tray around the cups. Cover all cups with a wide lid to prevent water from falling.
- The Chinese is covered with a clean towel or something heavy so keep the Chinese warm with the oven turned for five minutes with off and then put the cups inside.
- The tray is left with the cups on it for about six to seven hours until it turns into the existing consistency of density and then placed in the refrigerator until the time of submission.
See also: Benefits of garlic with yogurt for men
How to make yoghurt with strawberry
- Two cups of low-fat yogurt.
- One-third cup of sugar.
- Three cups of strawberries.
- One teaspoonful of vanilla.
- Half a cup of chocolate chips.
How to prepare
Put the strawberries in the electric mixer. Then add the yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Mix all the ingredients well until they are completely homogeneous. Put the mixture in a sealed container and then put it in the freezer.
Place the frozen milk in the blender with the palate again and then put it in a sealed box and put the chocolate, the container is closed tightly and put in the freezer again until it is presented.
The way to prepare yogurt
- Two cups of water.
- Four tablespoons of cocoa.
- One quarter cup of butter.
- Two cans of crushed biscuits.
- A glass of sugar.
- One and a half cups of powdered milk.
- 400 grams of yogurt.
- 80 grams of caramel cream.
How to prepare
- Place the butter in a medium sized bowl and then add the biscuits with the mixture Mix well until we have a cohesive mixture, the mixture is placed in Chinese with a saucepan by using the spoon with the Chinese left aside.
- Put the milk in a bowl and then add the yoghurt to the sugar with mixing well so that we have a homogeneous mixture and then put the biscuits above this mixture, and we enter the oven at a temperature of about 180 degrees.
- Place the mixture in the oven for half an hour, then remove it. Put the water in a pot on the fire, add the cocoa and cream to the caramel, leave the mixture together after mixing it until it reaches the boiling point, remove the tray from the oven and pour the mixture over it. By submitting it.
You may also be interested: the benefits of yogurt before sleeping
In the end, we have presented to you the most important ways in which the yoghurt industry was made. Therefore, we hope that you have benefited from this topic, and we await your comments and opinions on this article and leave your comments in the comments below.