– Lemon juice: 1 tablet
– Chicken broth: half a cup
– Honey: a teaspoon
– Garlic: Vsan (mashed)
– Coriander: 2 tablespoons (minced)
– Salt: half a teaspoon
– Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
– Chicken breast: 4 breasts (without bone and skin)
How to prepare
1. Mix chicken broth with lemon juice, honey, garlic, coriander, salt and black pepper well in a bowl.
2. Place the chicken in the mixture and cover the bowl and leave the chicken in the mixture for 30 minutes.
3. Remove the chicken from the broth mix, grind the grill and barbecue chicken with stirring until it is cooked.
4. Warm feet next to a plate of salad or rice.