– Chicken: chicken (weighing 1200 g)
– Salt: half a teaspoon
– Spices problem: a quarter teaspoon
– Rosemary: two large spoons (Rosemary)
– Lemon: 1 piece (quarter clip)
– Olive oil: 3 tbsp
– Garlic: 10 cloves (peeled)
– Vinegar: one-third cup
– Chicken broth: one-third cup (or vegetable broth)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 450 heat.
2. Rub the chicken with a spoonful of olive oil, salt and spices.
3. Place a quarter of a lemon and a teaspoon of rosemary in the chicken.
4. Place the chicken in a deep tray and spread the garlic and lemon on it and bake the oven for 25 minutes.
5. Heat the oven.
6. In a bowl, mix the vinegar, the broth, the rest of the oil, the rosemary and the mixture on the chicken tray and return to the oven for 25 minutes until the chicken is golden and ripe.
7. Pour into serving dish with rosemary decor and hot feet.