– For the face layer:
Brown sugar: half a cup
Cinnamon: 2 tsp
Butter: 1/4 cup (melted)
Walnut: a quarter cup (minced)
– Flour: 2 cups
– Sugar: a cup and a quarter
– Milk: a cup and a quarter
– Baking powder: 2 tbsp
– Vanilla: 2 tsp
Salt: 1/4 teaspoon
– Eggs: 1 tablet
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven over 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a 9-inch square tray, and add it to butter and flour.
3. Mix flour with sugar.
4. Add the milk, vanilla, baking powder, salt, egg and saute until the ingredients are mixed.
5. Mix the boy into the processed Chinese.
6. Sprinkle the mixture in Chinese brown sugar, cinnamon, sliced butter and chopped nuts.
7. Enter the Chinese oven for 25 minutes until the cake is cooked.
8. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool down and then cut it and its feet warm or cold.