– For the dough:
Flour: 2 cups
Sugar: 4 tsp
Salt: half a teaspoon
Butter: 14 tbsp (cold and diced)
Egg: 1 tablet (flavored with 2 tbsp cold water)
– For filling:
Apple: 6 pieces (peeled and cut into small cubes)
Lemonade: 2 tbsp
Sugar: two-thirds cup
Butter: a quarter cup
Cinnamon: 1/4 teaspoon (ground)
Egg: 1 piece (flavored)
How to prepare :
1. Mix the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the butter to the flour mixture and rub in the hand until it becomes like the plates.
3. Add the beaten egg and stir in hand or fork until the ingredients are mixed and the dough is formed.
4. You can also use food preparation for kneading.
5. Combine the dough by hand to hold it in plastic foil and put it in the refrigerator for one hour.
6. Mix apples with lemon juice.
7. Add the sugar, cinnamon and mix.
8. Dilute the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
9. Add the apple mixture and heart until the sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to boil.
10. Reduce gas heat and mix on fire for 7 minutes.
11. Turn off the fire and let the apples cool down for 10 minutes.
12. Cut the dough into two pieces and paste the dough between the butter paper with the shobak and place a layer of dough in the oven or pan dish, removing the excess sides from the tray.
13. Heat the oven over 375 degrees.
14. Pour the apples over the dough.
15. Cover the other part of the dough over the stuffing so that it covers.
16. Make a hole with a knife in the middle of the dough from the face and wipe the face with the beaten egg.
17. Enter the Chinese oven for 30 minutes until it turns red and turns golden.
18. Remove the tray from the oven and leave it to cool, then cut it and place it.