– Flour: a cup and a quarter (sifted / for cake)
– Baking soda: three quarters of a small spoon (for cake)
– Salt: 1/4 teaspoon (for cake)
– Cocoa: Spoon (for cake)
– Vegetable oil: three quarters cup (cake)
– Sugar: three quarters cup (cake)
– Egg: 1 piece (large size / cake)
– Yogurt milk: half a cup (for cake)
– Red food color: large spoon (for cake)
– vinegar: a teaspoon (for cake)
– vanilla: a teaspoon (for cake)
– Cream cheese: half a cup (for filling)
– Butter: quarter cup (soft / filler)
– Sugar powder: Copan (Mankhul / filler)
– Strawberry jam: 3 tbsp (plus a quarter cup of water, and mix / fill)
– Jelly strawberries: half an envelope (dissolved in half a cup of boiling water, cooled before use / cover)
– Strawberry: half a cup (cut / covered)
How to prepare
1. Heat the oven at 170 ° C and stabilize the rack in the middle of the oven. They paint a small, round, cake-shaped cake that can be opened with a little butter and flour.
2. Mix dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa) and leave aside.
3. Mix, in a large bowl, oil with sugar well, by electric bat. Then, gradually add the eggs, continue with the whisk, stir the flour alternately with yoghurt. Then add colored food, vinegar and vanilla.
4. Pour the mixture into the mold, and bake in the oven, for a period of between 30 and 35 minutes. Then, leaves to cool completely, before filling it.
5. To prepare the fillings: Frostyg by mixing cream cheese with soft butter, then add sugar to the ingredients, powder gradually, stirring well.
6. Method: Divide the cake into three or three layers, then add one tablespoon of melted strawberry jam and frosting between each layer. The surface of the cake is decorated with strawberries and jellies. The cake is kept in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.