The causes of abdominal gases in women, of course, gases in the abdomen in women or men can cause a lot of inconvenience and embarrassment for them in front of people, in addition to the feeling of pain in the abdomen sometimes, so we will explain the causes of abdominal gases in women and so To try to eliminate these gases.
Causes of abdominal gas in women: –
There are many causes of abdominal gas in women, including the following:
- Ingestion of air: where it is possible with fast food or while drinking drinks to be swallowed air, as this can be done with chewing gum, and if not get rid of this air through the burping, it will lead to transmission to the intestine causing bloating And abdominal gases.
- Lactose intolerance: This condition of the disease in which the individual can not digest lactose sugar, which is a natural sugar found in dairy products, which causes an increase in the production of abdominal gases.
- Constipation: Constipation can make it difficult for the gases that are present in the intestines, and therefore to suffer from abdominal distension. This can cause discomfort.
- Artificial sweeteners: One of the reasons that lead to gases, as some people can not digest industrial sweeteners that are found in sugar-free foods and some types of gum, and then will suffer from increased gas production in the abdomen and also suffer from diarrhea.
- Health problems: People with certain diseases can lead to these gases, including inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn's disease, diabetes mellitus, irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux, peptic ulcer, ulcerative colitis, intestinal obstruction.
- Some foods: Because also some foods can form gases in people and others do not cause the same foods these gases, this depending on the person, and these foods are (broccoli, beans, fruits, milk products, carbonated drinks), and this causes gases in the abdomen In women.
See also: How to get rid of belly gas completely
What are the causes of flatulence in women?
After the causes of gases in the abdomen in women can explain the reasons for the swelling of the lower abdomen in women where they are as follows: –
- Premenstrual syndrome: This is to appear five to eleven days before menstruation, and is a feeling of fullness, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, in addition to the psychological symptoms of mood change, sadness, fatigue and fatigue can be controlled by eating drinks and proper food.
- Irritable bowel syndrome is a disorder of flatulence, pain, cramps, constipation and diarrhea.Although this condition is pain and discomfort, it does not pose any risk to the intestines, and often there are many medications that treat it.
- Ovarian cysts: It is a cyst that grows inside or on the surface of the ovary, and may grow as a result of hormonal imbalance in the body, and most women have these bags but small but when they grow, they cause pain and bloating, and in some cases can be intervened surgically.
- Anorexia nervosa: This is a eating disorder that ends up losing weight.
- Anxiety disorder: It is an excess of anxiety where more than some cause disorder, and therefore swelling of the lower abdomen.
- Food: There are a lot of foods causing this, including (legumes, broccoli, cabbage).
- Other reasons: These causes are (hormone disorder, stress, the presence of a tumor affecting the eggs, problems with the fallopian tube), and this was about the causes of swelling of the lower abdomen in women.
Causes of flatulence from the top: –
There are some of the causes of flatulence from the top are:
- Eat large quantities of foods with a lot of fat and thus lead to the accumulation of fat.
- Lactose allergy, in which cases the intestines could not absorb some of the compounds from foods.
- Also caused by gastrointestinal obstruction.
- Suffering from some pathological conditions such as bowel irritation and other conditions.
- Psychological state as it is one of the main causes of human bloating, including these cases of anxiety, tension and emotion.
- Increased secretion of gastric juice that can cause injury and flatulence.
- Another reason to eat quickly without being chewed well is one of the reasons for flatulence from the top.
See also: Causes of pain in the lower abdomen and ways to treat it
Treatment methods of the problem of flatulence: –
Treatment methods for flatulence include:
- Good cooking of food that reduces the feeling of bloating in the upper abdomen.
- Fat and fat should be eaten well before bedtime, as these foods are not digested quickly, and healthy food, especially for those with bloating in the abdomen, should also be eaten.
- Food should be chewed well and not eat quickly.
- Legumes should be eaten heavily as they have a significant role in the presence of gases in the abdomen, and avoid soft drinks and energy drinks as well.
- Exercise should be carried out continuously as it acts on a fast bowel movement.
- You can lie on the abdomen when you feel these gases, as they work to reduce the feeling of gases.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- You should not eat too much fat.
- Finally, a healthy diet should be followed, and this was one of the ways to cure the problem of flatulence.
Treatment of abdominal gases with herbs: –
The treatment of abdominal gases can be done with herbs. These include:
Chamomile has anti-cramping properties.This reduces heartburn.A bag of these herbs can be added to a glass of boiling water.Then leave ten minutes.Honey honey can be added to it and drink two or three times a day.
Ginger contains a lot of active substances that work to treat inflammation and get rid of gases, where 5 pieces of ginger is placed a cup of boiling water, then cover and leave ten minutes with the addition of lemon juice and honey and drink it three times a day.
These seeds work to remove bloating as they are able to generate diuresis and reduce muscle spasms that can affect the digestive system, and has many anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
It works to relieve gastrointestinal spasms.It also has anti-cramping properties that can affect the smooth muscles of the digestive system, because it contains menthol oil, where the leaves can be chewed after meals, and this was about the treatment of abdominal gases with herbs.
See also: Symptoms and treatment of abdominal worms and ways to prevent them
At the end of the topic of the causes of abdominal gases in women after we explained many different information about flatulence and the presence of gases in the abdomen, we would like to have benefited from the topic of the article and you know a lot of information through which to address these problems, and we are waiting for your comments And various solutions and suggestions.