Calculation of the date of birth by the Hijri and Gregorian dates, We know that the pregnancy period is up to 40 weeks and maybe less or more. The pregnant woman will often give birth in the week 37, and to know your expected birth date more accurately, we will provide the subject of calculating the date of birth by date I am your grandmother and you are aware of the date of your birth Cultural information Learn that this topic is important to you so it will be provided How to calculate the date of birth? Just for you dear, by knowing the first day of the last monthly habit (menstruation) happened to you. Here are the methods of calculation.
First: Calculation of the date of birth in the Hijri date:.:
The date of birth is calculated either in the Hijri or Gregorian date by knowing the date of the last menstrual cycle as mentioned in the previous lines. Now, Madam, I will give you the method of calculation in the Hijri date, as follows:
- It is done by adding 9 months and 14 days to the date of the first day of the last menstrual cycle,
- An example is if the last event happened to you Day 4 Months 2, Add 9 months and 14 days Your expected birth date is Day 18 months 11.
- You can also calculate the appointment through the dedicated websites. There are load calculators. All you have to do is set the custom date, and the appointment will appear.
We know dear that these are complicated and difficult ways for you, but we have provided the method in a simplified and very easy to evaluate your account and know the date of your birth.
See also: Treatment of hemoglobinemia in children
Second: Calculation of the date of birth by Gregorian date:.:
- This is done by adding 9 months and 7 days to the date of the last session that occurred to you.
- Example : If the last menstrual period is Day 1 Month 2, The expected date of your birth he is Day 8 months 11 ad.
If you do not know or forget about the last menstrual period, you can find out the date of birth and calculate it by going to a female doctor and detecting you through the sonar.
But when you know about your pregnancy, you have to keep yourself and eat healthy meals that benefit you and benefit your baby and take care of yourself so that you will not be exposed to diseases and premature birth that we will talk about in the next lines.
See also: Treatment of severe and colic diarrhea
Causes of premature birth of pregnant women:.:
There are some pregnant women who give birth early despite their calculation of the date of birth but there are some reasons that lead to it, including:
- Poor nutrition with no health care and attention during pregnancy.
- Infection and diseases of the reproductive system due to lack of hygiene.
- Problems that you may have experienced in another pregnancy.
- Use of harmful drugs may cause premature delivery.
- She may have incorrectly calculated the delivery date.
- Much effort and discomfort for pregnant women are among the most important causes of premature birth.
- Tiredness in the uterus and other problems such as weakness of muscles.
Late delivery of the pregnant woman:.:
- There are some pregnant women who give birth in week 42
- May be more than forty weeks and this situation is considered a danger to the health of the fetus,
- You should go to the doctor immediately, so as not to diminish the amniotic fluid because it is responsible.
- And is caused by heredity or the result of error in calculating the date of pregnancy.
You may also be interested: how to treat constipation at home
And so my beautiful lady we have dealt with the method of calculating the date of birth in the Hijri and Gregorian date to evaluate his account with ease and ease, as we talked about premature birth and late delivery to avoid their risks, do not forget to do a work of the article on the pages of social networking, to reach pregnant women and also benefit, To give you a healthy, healthy embryo.