How to prepare the ring tea
- The ring tea is prepared by: Grinding a teaspoon of the seeds of the non-roasted ring boiling the boiling water cup.
- Add the crushed ring to the boiling water and cover for 3 minutes, and you can add herbs and other flavors.
- Filter the tea, then sweeten it with sugar or honey and drink it hot or cold.
Read more: Does the ring increase weight or open appetite?
Benefits of the ring tea
Many health and medical benefits can be obtained when taking ring tea.
- It helps to promote breast health in girls of puberty.
- Reduces menstrual cramps in women's fertility, and hot flashes that accompany menopausal women, a good maternal food.
- Reduces blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes, an insulin-dependent type.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, thus avoiding strokes and heart attacks.
- Relieves intestinal pain and is considered the best laxative and is used to treat constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Reduces appetite, so it is advisable to drink it when dieting.
- Cleans both intestines and kidneys, it helps to get rid of toxins.
- Sexual desire increases in both men and women.
- Increases mother's milk when breastfeeding.
- Relieves joint pain, it is anti-inflammatory.
- Dissolves mucus and phlegm in the sinuses, throat and respiratory tract. It produces urine, thus preventing absorption of fluids in the body.
- Reduces sore throat, and treats mouth ulcers by gargling.
Damaged tea ring
Although there are many benefits to the ring tea, some things need to be known when used, as over-ingestion leads to some damage It is not recommended to give it to children under the age of two:
- Abortion can occur if it is taken repeatedly during pregnancy because it causes sepsis.
- Not recommended for people with anemia.
- It reduces the body's ability to absorb iron.
- Hormonal imbalance occurs in people with impaired thyroid function.
- Nausea can cause overuse. Affects the body odor whether sweat or urine.
See also: Benefits of the ring for young children and their damage
Use the ring to gain weight
- Eat the ring and drink water constantly because it works to increase appetite if accompanied by quantities of drinking water because it contains important materials to support the work of the stomach and improve digestion and absorption process and the ability of the body to eat more food.
- Keep away from calorie-free foods such as fast food, processed sweets, fried foods, and artificial sugars because they lose their appetite for good foods and high calories that increase body weight naturally and store muscle energy. These legumes include beans, beans and peanuts Potatoes and whole grains.
- The ring is the most effective way to take advantage of increased body weight, because the stomach absorbs high efficiency, and can add natural honey to increase calories.
- It is possible to use the seeds of the ring to gain weight, by grinding the seeds of the ring, paste with olive oil and sugar, and eat a large spoon morning and evening.
- The ring increases the secretion of insulin in the body, thus increasing the proportion of fat storage, and lowering blood sugar, and thus increase the desire of the body to eat more, and eating sugars that increase the weight of the body.
- The ring works to regulate and regulate the hormonal balance in the body, which is caused by disturbances in the functions of the thyroid gland.
- The oil of the ring can be used on the area to increase weight and massage with oil repeatedly and will notice an increase in particular.
The way the ring tea works is to gain weight
- Add the dried seeds to the boiling water, remove them from the fire, cover the bowl and keep it for 10 minutes.
- Filter the tea from the seeds of the ring using a strainer
- You can use natural honey, to increase interest.
- It is recommended to drink ring tea three times a day for weight gain.
You may also be interested: the benefits of boiling the frying pan on the saliva for fattening
This is an overview of the benefits of ring tea for the body, where you can recognize the importance of the ring tea and why it is prescribed with some prescription especially for weight gain.