– Macaroni: Refill (preferred type)
– Olive oil: a teaspoon
– Garlic: Vsan (mashed)
– Chicken breast: 2 chest (small cubes section)
– tomatoes: one-third cup (dried with oil and cut)
– Pesto sauce: half a cup (ready)
– Walnuts: 2 tablespoons (minced)
– Parmesan cheese: 2 tablespoons (grated)
How to prepare
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging and leave it aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and garlic cloves and add the chicken.
3. My heart until the chicken browns and ripens.
4. Mix pasta, oil-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce until ingredients are mixed.
5. Add the chicken and my heart.
6. Zini with minced nuts and parmesan cheese and feet.