– Strawberry jam: cup
– Strawberry: cup (cubed)
– Cinnamon: 1/4 teaspoon (ground)
– Pastry Paste Pastry: Package (square shape)
– Eggs: 1 piece (flavored)
– Sugar powder: three quarters cup (for decoration)
– Milk: large spoon (liquid / for decoration)
– Vanilla: 1/4 teaspoon (for decoration)
How to prepare :
1. Mix the jam with the strawberries until the ingredients are mixed.
2. Heat the oven over 400 degrees of oven and the oven tray with butter paper.
3. Beef pastry paste on a surface sprinkled with flour.
4. Place the strawberry filling with the jam on each box and seal it by pressing the sides with the fork so that it becomes the triangle.
5. Whiten the face with a brush.
6. Place the puff pastry in the tray and cook for 15 minutes until golden, then remove from the oven and leave to cool.
7. To prepare the decoration: Mix the soft sugar with the milk and vanilla until the mixture becomes smooth and thick and then warm over the pastry pastry in the form of lines and feet.