– French bread: loaf (medium sliced)
– Garlic: 3 cloves (mashed)
– Olive oil: 3 tbsp
– Zucchini: 4 pieces (chopped cubes or small, as desired)
– Black pepper: 1/4 teaspoon
– Salt: half a teaspoon
– Parsley: large spoon (minced)
– Lemon juice: 2 teaspoons
How to prepare
1. Homsi bread bread from both sides.
2. Bake bread with crushed garlic.
3. Heat the oil in a wide skillet over medium heat, add the zucchini and my heart until it turns brown for 8 minutes.
4. Add salt, black pepper, lemon juice, parsley and heart for 2 minutes.
5. Spread the zucchini mixture on the toast and garlic-coated bread and place it on the serving dish and place it hot or warm.